Thursday, November 4, 2010

Most Famous Songs

As I said in the previous post, I'm going to say some of the most popular "The  Summer Set"  songs, which are also some of my favourite songs of the group:


Love In This Club- It's a version of the song of Usher, called "Live in this Club" also.
I think the two version are good, but, like you will think, I like more the version of The Summer Set. Why? Well,I think the version of Summer Set is more rythmic, and, therefore easier to dance.








Chelsea- This song appear in the album "Love like This", and it have the collaboration of the american actress Chelsea Staub, known in Spain for her appearance in The Bratz movie, and the Jonas serie.


This is my favourite song :)




Close To Me- It's a nice song, like all the Summer Set songs. A good rhythm, lyric  and melody. 






The Boys You Do (Get Back at You)- It's the first song of their 
album "Love like this", a good song.




Well they have a lot of songs, but, I think, these are good to start.



In next post, I'm going to put information about the members of 
the group.


2 comments:

  1. Al final mis consejos an servido u,u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelseaaa! tell me you love me!! you never coment in my blogg!! pliss chelseaaa i'm your best friend!

    ReplyDelete